One by one, the people in the restaurant left as the clock strikes 1. As for me, I have to stay for 2 more hours. I was left alone, in a corner of the restaurant, watching the crew sweep and mop the floor. Then, a familiar lady came. We briefly exchanged glances and gave that I-know-you-you-know-me-let's-pretend-we-don't-know-each-other look. She is a consultant in another department. She also came alone and sat in a corner. As I observe her, I realized that I might be looking at myself years from now--- Successful, respected, but alone. Am I worried? No. Not actually. Why? My phone beeped.
"Hello Basti. How's your day? Dinner later?" It's from Johannes. Hmmm...I think, that alone part is still questionable. ;)
Well, I still don't know if there will be a "to be continued" link here. Just wait for that Johannes word to get "clickable". hahaha.
photo from here
photo from here
Successful, respected but alone... so what?
ReplyDeleteOkay lang yan kasi alone and not successful.
I love this post. Random na random...
aw.
ReplyDeletelandi much.
hihihihi